Dare to Dream!
$5.2 million so far.
Goal of $6.2 Million.
Dare to dream … what $1 million more could do for All Saints!
Pledges due: April 21, 2019.
Join us as we build a Kingdom ChurchOn Sunday, March 4, 2018, All Saints announced the launch of a Kingdom Campaign, a special fundraising initiative over four years (ending December 2021) that will ensure the parish’s secure financial future for the next generation. We have made substantial progress and seek to raise $1 million more in pledges this Spring, and complete the active fundraising portion of the Campaign.
It is an exciting time to be at All Saints Church. The Lord has blessed our church greatly and we desire to serve Him and our community with faithfulness and passion. God has brought us to this special point in time to be able to test our own faith and learn to trust more fully in His grace to:
- expand our Gospel ministries, grow our church family, and better serve our own community in Jesus' name;
- bring our whole church together in the Holy Spirit;
- maintain our campus as good stewards, and prepare and build for our future; and
- grow our own faith and fulfill our calling.
We are poised to become a “Kingdom Church” and the Vestry, Clergy, and Church Leadership believe it is time to move forward in faith and confidence in the Lord.
We hope you will join us as we seek to raise $1 million more in pledges by April 21, 2019. Contributions may be paid through 2021.
By the grace of God, as of March 2019, we have received $5.2 million in: pledges through the generosity of more than 100 families, gifts to the roof replacement project, a donation from the Columbarium, and bequests from two generous parishioners. These funds—over and above our annual (operating) funds—have allowed us to do important work that has touched all facets of our parish, including:
- Pay off significant debt.
- Begin - or even complete - a number of repairs in our church building and our two rectories.
- Implement new and expanded ministry, discipleship, and outreach programs.
- Hire a full-time priest to serve along side Frs. Ed and Nate and our part-time priests, Frs. Matthew and Jonathan.
Please see our latest newsletters for more details of what we have accomplished through the Kingdom Campaign.