All Saints believes wholeheartedly that when the church is doing missions – the church is being the church! This is true in our community, our country, and abroad.
All Saints has on-going relationships with ministries such as:
- Pastor Deo’s Street Kids in Rwanda, Africa;
- Dr. Silvia Martinez and The Luke Society in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; and more are being added!
There are a number of opportunities to serve and experience being the hands and feet of God. We would love to have you join us for one of these wonderful short-term mission opportunities in the Summer of 2017:
- The Great Escape, July 24 – 29, 2017, in Johnstown, PA. Middle School high-energy summer camp experience! Open to rising 6th – 9th grade students
- Each week is packed full of recreation and other activities, as well as dynamic speakers, musicians, and other artists who understand how to communicate in real ways with young people. The Great Escape is a tremendously fun and exciting atmosphere where students feel comfortable and loved, and where they will have the best week of their lives experiencing the love of Jesus–with hundreds of other middle schoolers!
- Cost: $500/person (scholarships are available). $100 deposit made out to “All Saints Church” with “GE 2017” in the memo will hold your space.
- All Saints will send one adult leader for every six students. Space is limited.
- More Information
- Dominican Republic, June 24 – July 1, 2017 – Parishwide trip for participants 14 and older. Space is limited.
- Serving with Dr. Silvia Martinez and “The Luke Society” “The Luke Society provides resources and support for international Christian health visionaries passionate about ministering to needs in their own cultures. Our mission empowers nationals to share the saving grace of the Gospel through preaching, teaching and healing.”
- Our work and ministry include: light construction work (concrete, cement and cinder block), creation of a VBS-style program for children, assistance with a feeding program, delivering of food and medicine, ministering to the Haitian sugarcane workers (and their families) living and working in the DR.
- Our volunteers will be given opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we step out of our comfort zones and have our eyes opened as we sweat, serve, and speak.
- Cost: Approx. $1,400/person (depending on airfare). $400 deposit made out to “All Saints Church” with “DR 2017” in the memo will hold your space.
- More Information
Gary Wieder, Family Pastor – or 301-654-2488, ext. 232