All Saints believes wholeheartedly that when the church is doing missions – the church is being the church! This is true in our community, our country, and abroad.
All Saints has on-going relationships with ministries such as:
- The Mustard Seed Project, the Anglican church of Rwanda and Pastor Deo’s Street Kids in Rwanda, Africa;
- Dr. Silvia Martinez and The Luke Society in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
There are a number of opportunities to serve and experience being the hands and feet of God. We would love to have you join us for one of these wonderful short-term mission opportunities in the Summer of 2020:
- Dominican Republic — Dates: July 18 — July 25th of 2020.
- Serving with Dr. Silvia Martinez and “The Luke Society” “The Luke Society provides resources and support for international Christian health visionaries passionate about ministering to needs in their own cultures. Our mission empowers nationals to share the saving grace of the Gospel through preaching, teaching and healing.”
- Our work and ministry include: light construction work (concrete, cement and cinder block), creation of a VBS-style program for children, assistance with a feeding program, delivering of food and medicine, ministering to the Haitian sugarcane workers (and their families) living and working in the DR.
- Our volunteers will be given opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we step out of our comfort zones and have our eyes opened as we sweat, serve, and speak.
Shireen David, Director of Mission & Outreach, 301-654-2488 ext.244