All Saints Reopening, Update Fall 2021
In compliance with the latest Montgomery County Indoor Mask Mandate, All Saints Church requires face coverings in all indoor areas at all times. This applies to all persons over the age of 2, whether vaccinated or not.
In order to promote health and safety for all:
- If you have any symptoms of illness or have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please stay home. We commend to you our online offerings!
- All entrances are now available for use. Newcomers are encouraged to use the Main (Western Avenue) Entrance. Those with limited mobility may be dropped oﬀ on Western Avenue, close to the main entrance, or may park in the parking lot and use the elevator from the Oliver Street entrance, next to the playground.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival at the stations provided.
Other important items to keep in mind:
- Church restrooms are available for use.
- Holy Communion in one-kind (wafer only) will be oﬀered by family group.
- Donations may be mailed, given online, or dropped in the box in the rear of the Nave.
Church oﬃce/reception hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All Saints Church is following requirements and best practices provided by the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, the State of Maryland, Montgomery County, and the CDC. Thank you for your help as we strive to re-gather safely.