All Saints Reopening, Phase 4 (beginning July 1, 2021)
In order to promote health and safety for all:
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home. We commend to you our online offerings!
- Masks are now optional at all events and services, although they are strongly encouraged for any who are unvaccinated.
- All entrances are now available for use. Newcomers are encouraged to use the Main (Western Avenue) Entrance. Those with limited mobility may be dropped oﬀ on Western Avenue, close to the main entrance, or may park in the parking lot and use the elevator from the Oliver Street entrance, next to the playground.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival at the stations provided.
- Alternating pews will no longer be closed.
- Congregational singing will be allowed at the 8:30 service beginning July 1, and will begin in the Nave soon.
Important items to keep in mind:
- Church restrooms are now available for use.
- Holy Communion in one-kind (wafer only) will be oﬀered by family group.
- Donations may be mailed, given online, or dropped in the box in the rear of the Nave.
Church oﬃce/reception hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All Saints Church is following requirements and best practices provided by the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, the State of Maryland, Montgomery County, and the CDC. Thank you for your help as we strive to re-gather safely.