What to Expect for In-person Worship
Update, Winter 2023
FACE COVERINGS ARE OPTIONAL AT ALL SAINTS.
In order to maintain safety and to prevent the spread of disease, we will be following these practices:
1. Several pews at the rear of the Nave will be reserved as mask-required spaces during worship services;
2. Masks are optional for members of the choir;
3. Masks will continue to be worn by those actively serving Communion.
4. The Parish reserves the right to require masks at other times (such as during concerts, which may spread germs more easily.)
We are again offering the common cup during Holy Communion. Please note that for safety reasons, and at the direction of the Bishop, intinction (dipping the wafer into the wine) is no longer allowed.
God has blessed All Saints with a diverse group of parishioners, and we want to continue to love and respect all our brothers and sisters in Christ. Thus, as we seek to place the safety and well-being of others above our own and to live out our Kingdom calling to love each other as Christ has loved us, let us appreciate and embrace those who have comfort levels differing from our own.
In order to promote health and safety for all:
- You are welcome and encouraged to wear masks at any time. When worn, masks should be worn over both the mouth and nose.
- We encourage all who are eligible to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- If you have any symptoms of illness OF ANY KIND, or have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please stay home. We commend to you our online offerings!
Other important items to keep in mind:
Church restrooms are available for use.
Donations may be mailed or given online, as well as collected during services.
Church oﬃce/reception hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All Saints Church has consulted a variety of sources and is following best practices as suggested by the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, the State of Maryland, Montgomery County, and the CDC. Thank you for your help as we Share Christ’s Love by gathering safely.