Global Outreach Mission Partners
We encourage a globally-oriented vision for evangelism among our church family—by developing ongoing relationships, prayer, and regular financial support for each of our global outreach partners. This is accomplished through prayer, regular communications, visits by missionaries, and mission trips to our partners’ projects. Through our relationships with these partners we are also able to provide aid to humanitarian crises and natural disasters in many parts of the world. Learn about our GO partners from their websites:
- Mustard Seed Project (Rwanda), including Sonrise School, Shyira Diocese, Muhabura Integrated Polytechnic College, and Pastor Deo’s Street Children
- Uganda Christian University, including support for nursing students and the law school. Support for UCU is directed through Uganda University Partners, a U.S.-based charity.
- Anglican Province in DRC Congo, Diocese of Boga, including support for clergy training
- Global Teams, a worldwide missionary sending organization whose motto is: “To see the heart of Christ in the skin of every culture”
- New Wineskins for Global Mission, a missions-enabling organization that sponsors a triennial missions conference, and provides mission training for North American Anglican congregations.
- The Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East, an organization founded by Canon Andrew White, the Vicar of Baghdad.
- Frontiers, support for a missionary family
- Anglican Frontier Missions, support for a missionary family
- Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Rwandan Coffee Ministry, “Drink Coffee. Do Good.” Our Global Outreach team sells high quality, fair-trade coffee as a way to spread the gospel and foster reconciliation and hope in Rwanda. All Saints Church serves the Rwandan coffee at all of the fellowship functions throughout the week; and Global Outreach sells coffee in the Great Hall on a regular basis.