Global Outreach Mission Partners
We encourage a globally-oriented vision for evangelism among our church family—by developing ongoing relationships, prayer, and regular financial support for each of our global outreach partners. This is accomplished through prayer, regular communications, visits by missionaries, and mission trips to our partners’ projects. Through our relationships with these partners we are also able to provide aid to humanitarian crises and natural disasters in many parts of the world. Learn about our GO partners from their websites:
- Mustard Seed Project (Rwanda), including Shyira Diocese, and Pastor Deo’s Street Children in Kigali.
- Uganda Christian University, specifically for nursing students and the law school.
- Anglican Province in DRC Congo, including support for clergy training
- Global Teams, a worldwide missionary sending organization whose motto is: “To see the heart of Christ in the skin of every culture”
- New Wineskins for Global Mission, a missions-enabling organization that sponsors a triennial missions conference, and provides mission training for North American Anglican congregations.
- Frontiers, support for a missionary family
- Anglican Frontier Missions, support for a missionary family
- International Justice Mission a global organization that protects the poor from violence throughout the developing world.